Customer Care Representative
Part Time. 30 hours per week - on site.
The position is available immediately.
A role is open to work for Colonna, a globally renowned coffee roastery in Yate, Bristol. As our Junior Customer Care representative you will work in a close-knit team of coffee enthusiasts and professionals, offering the very best experience to our retail customer base as their immediate point of contact in the roastery.
- Handle incoming enquiries for an international, highly-engaged, customer base, in-keeping with Colonna’s tone and values and reporting to the Head of Customer Experience.
- Successful resolution of enquiries may require minor account and order management - all training provided.
- Communicate efficiently with relevant team members across the business to resolve issues promptly and professionally.
- Working with the dispatch team to process all returns in a timely fashion.
- Internal label printing for products, printer maintenance and other office-related tasks.
Skills & Experience
- Customer-centric mindset and confident communication skills.
- Excellent copywriting and grammar.
- Confidence with computers and e-mail.
- Knowledge of, and enthusiasm for, the specialty coffee industry and Colonna a distinct advantage.
- Roastery opening hours Monday-Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
- Ideally 30 hours would be over the 5 days (e.g. Mon-Fri 9am – 3pm) but will consider alternative options
- FTE equivalent salary of £20,000 p.a. This will be pro-rata at £16,000 p.a. for 30 hours per week.
- 25 days + Bank Holidays paid annual leave (pro-rata)
- On-site parking
- Tasting incredible coffee and free coffee to take home
Application deadline: 27/05/2022
If you are interested in discussing the role with us, please email email@example.com