E-commerce & Marketing Assistant.
Colonna is looking for an Ecommerce Assistant to assist with the day-to-day running of our two busy Shopify stores and associated marketing activities. Supported by Colonna’s commercial leadership, creative team and an external Shopify specialist agency, you will take ownership of the stores, ensuring their smooth operation, the timely execution of product launches and coordination of ongoing merchandising campaigns. This role would be suitable for someone with prior experience working in ecommerce or with content management systems.
- Shopify store management and merchandising
- Responsibility for store merchandising under the direction of our commercial leadership.
- Adding/removing products from the store.
- Keeping products up-to-date (title, SKU, price, photography, weight etc.) for a continuously changing coffee range.
- Building campaigns and managing synchronised launches on the online store.
- Liaising with the creative team and managing store assets.
Shopify App configuration and management.
- Ecommerce marketing execution
- Using assets and content provided by Colonna’s creative and commercial teams, populate templates in email campaigns and schedule email delivery.
- Preparation of reports based on email campaign performance, Shopify and analytics data.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer-centric approach.
- Commercial minded.
- Prior experience working in ecommerce or content managed websites.
- Experience with Shopify, basic HTML, Klaviyo, and Mailchimp an advantage.