Junior Ecommerce and Customer Experience Assistant
Full Time, 37.5 hours per week - Hybrid (3 days On-site, 2 days Remote).
The position is available immediately.
We are excited to offer a junior-level opportunity for an Ecommerce and Customer Experience Assistant to join our dynamic team. This entry-level position provides essential support to our Head of Ecommerce and is a great starting point for those looking to develop their skills in ecommerce, marketing, and customer service in our thriving industry.
- Collaborate in creating labels for new coffee launches, liaising with external partners such as packaging manufacturers, designers, and photographers.
- Provide key support to the customer service team using Gorgias, our customer service software, contributing to the development of a customer care matrix for AI chatbot.
- Support with monthly stocktakes and uphold precise inventory records.
- Assist in implementing website updates, managing product additions, description changes, email campaigns, and monitoring website performance.
- Offer general support to the Head of Ecommerce and the team, willingly embracing additional tasks as directed and as your skills develop.
Skills & Experience
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to effectively liaise with various stakeholders.
- Prior experience with Shopify, Monday.com, Klaviyo, ReCharge, Smile, Gorgias, and G-suite is beneficial.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- A passion for and understanding of the ecommerce industry would be a distinct advantage.
Working Hours & Location
The role will be primarily based at our roastery with the working hours of Monday-Friday, 8.30am - 4.30pm. We offer a flexible work environment with the opportunity to work remotely 2 days per week. The exact schedule can be discussed upon hiring.
- Starting salary of £22,000 per annum.
- 25 days + Bank Holidays paid annual leave.
- On-site parking available for days at the roastery.
- Opportunity to taste our incredible selection of coffee and take home free coffee.
Application deadline: 18/08/23
If you are interested in taking the next step in your career with us, please email your application to email@example.com